Design and Facilitation Alumni Membership
Terms and Conditions
Policies, terms, and conditions for our reoccurring Design and Facilitation Alumni Membership Program.
- Participants must complete the 24 week Design and Facilitation Master Course before registering for the Alumni Membership Program
- All levels of the Alumni Membership Program are automatically reoccurring payments, utilizing the initial method of payment, at the membership frequency chosen.
- Memberships can be canceled anytime, at which time no further charges will be incurred.
- Limited refunds will be subject to approval as follows:
- Monthly membership has a 1 week refund policy
- 3-month membership has a 2 week refund policy
- 6-month membership has a 2 week refund policy
- Approved refunds will be made to the method of payment that incurred the charge
- A valid email address is required for delivery of materials and communications.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to keep their account information up-to-date; including, but not limited to:
- Valid email address
- Valid payment type
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy at Kathy@DrKathyObear.com